Re: [leafnode-list] Server refuses connection

first off if using xinetd you should have a entry for nntp this file should
consist of the following::

/etc/xinetd.d/nntp

# Leafnode nntp service
service nntp
{
        socket_type                = stream
        protocol                = tcp
        wait                        = no
        user                        = news
        server                        = /usr/local/sbin/leafnode
        disable                        = no
}

and of course server pointing to were it is install, by default it should be
in /usr/local/sbin  next check your hosts.allow and hosts.deny files you
should have in hosts.allow leafnode: 127.0.0.1 (this is as long as you ae
using the same box as leafnode runs on of course change it fo any ips that
also use it, accualy in mine i dont have anything for for leafnode in
either) and also make sure hosts.deny does not have your ip address listed
this will give you connection refused also.
this should do it if not please tell us your setup and anyother info that
would be helpfull, I am also running 2.0b8_ma9
Jeff