Re: [leafnode-list] upgrading experience

Sorry to followup on a *really* old article, I just stumbled over this
in the source code and thought maybe it could be helpful, since it's on
the current TODO list for 2.0b.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Robert <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[ 2.0b8_ma9 article filtering ]

> Changing subject slightly, I have a filters file containing
> newsgroups = *
> maxcrosspost = 6
> action = kill
> and I've just seen an article crossposted to 8 groups...

If your upstream does not understand XOVER, filtering fetched articles
does not work correctly.

Robert -- if you are reading this, could you maybe check if this is the
case?

Thanks,
Ralf