[leafnode-list] Requested logs.

I have been requested to submit logs from 1.9.20.rel showing the failure I
was experiencing before.  Unfortunately (as it were) I have not
experienced this failure since installing 1.9.20.rel.

Although I have used "fetchnews -nvvvv" with debugmode = 1 and captured
every run, everything has been working perfectly, so I have nothing to
report.  As soon as I have a good example of something bad, I'll let you
know.

Michael O'Quinn