Re: [leafnode-list] Moderated local groups in 2.0b8_ma9

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 06:54:33PM +0300, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
> my /etc/leafnode/local.groups says:
> albourne.funds  m       Albourne fund communications
[...]
> In fact, if I check with tin there is no 'M' flag next to the group
> name.

Did the group albourne.funds exist before in your groupinfo file?
E.g. if you created this as a local unmoderated group.

If so you triggered a known bug in the version you use. Either
update your leafnode version to avoid this bug in the future and
have the status fixed automatically, or delete the line
containing the group from the groupinfo.

Check the status flag in the groupinfo. Is it 'Y', 'M', or 'N'?

> But here's a strange thing: another local mod group, without an entry in
> /etc/leafnode/moderators, shows up as moderated. If I try to post, it
> warns me that the group is moderated, and posting fails.

This is the expected behavior. There should be an error message
in the log.

Cheers,
	Jo:rg

--