Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.28 and SSL update

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 22:07, Andy Piper wrote:
> ... It certainly doesn't work if I point Pan
> directly at localhost configured with stunnel to SF, passing username
> and password from Pan itself.

That would be because SF was asleep. It worked eventually. This implies
that authentication details need to be set inside the leafnode
configuration file, which is as I expected - but worth making clear in
the FAQ.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx