Re: [leafnode-list] [leafnode-2.0.0.alpha] `fetchnews -P' leaves

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 14:37, Joerg Dietrich wrote:
> It's a new feature. Postings are deleted from out.going either
> when the message.id is already present on the upstream server, or
> after the first succesful post if at least on group in the
> Newsgroups: header is moderated. There is no option to change
> this behavior.

Hmm. This is going to cause some fun for Leafwa then. It allows a user
(or more precisely, an administrator) to view and edit messages in the
out.going spool. As far as I read this, there's no chance of assuming
that any changes will make it upstream, as a message may remain in
out.going even after it has been transmitted.

Progress on the revived Leafwa has been zero since I made the first
alpha a couple of weeks ago. I've not yet gotten to the Leafnode 2.x
port but I should do this as a matter of priority (Real Life keeps
getting in the way :-). It may be that a bit of a re-think is in
order...

Andy

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx