RE: [leafnode-list] Message-ID already in use.

If it worked as you describe above, I probably would not mind this
implementation that much,  But, here is an example of why I don't like
it.

1.  I run fetchnews.  I have 4 servers which I connect to.
2.  Server number 1 posts the article.
3.  Server number 2 does not carry the newsgroup, so nothing happens.
4.  Server number 3 tries to post the article, but the article is
already available upstream, so it discards it.
5.  Server number 4 never tries to post the article because it is
already deleted.

If you made sure that the post was at least tried at each server at
least once, I would not mind.  But, right now, server number 4 will only
be able to get the post if it receives it from another server.  I say
keep the article in the out.going queue for at least a complete
fetchnews run.

Jeff