Re: [leafnode-list] Perhaps slightly OT, but a leafnode

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:59:11 +0100
Matthias Andree <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>This is probably not a leafnode problem. From your later mails, it looks
>as though you're using reiserfs, which is not exactly mature.

Thanks for this and other hints. I've tried a few of the things
suggested, and I believe that it's a reiser problem. When I run
reiserfsck --check it also hangs my system.

I'll take this problem over to a reiser list...

--
Anders Jarnberg in Stockholm, Sweden
running SusE 8.1 Pro with KDE and