[leafnode-list] RELEASE CANDIDATE: leafnode-1.9.33.devel3

Hi,

here is another drop, after fixing a long-standing bug reported by
Robert Marshall.

Download from http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/

Below is the NEWS file excerpt, the changes since devel2 are
>marked like this line.

 * 1.9.33, 2003-01-XX

 ### BUGFIXES
 o Ralf Wildenhues fixed two subtle bugs in signal handling again, making sure
   we don't warp backwards in the program flow when ^C is pressed twice.
 o Fix local article number extraction again, along the lines suggested by
   Fumiaki Miura. This bug marked the wrong article for download if a header
   of the structure "Xref: my.ser.ver abcabc:20 abc:10" was in the article.
 o Fix client hang when an article had suffered corruption and its Message-ID
   could not be retrieved. Also consider the article broken and unlink it.
 o Pseudo article display was fixed for newsgroups that were once there but
   that have expired without their article pointers reset in the groupinfo file.
 o Switching delaybody off no longer makes bodies of article headers retrieved
   before the switch inaccessible. (affects leafnode, fetchnews)
>o The nodesc flag was not in effect for fetchnews -f or after adding a new
>  server, making fetchnews redownload the FULL active file over and over again.

 ### CHANGES: documentation
 o Options added since 1.9.20 now appear with the leafnode version when the
   option was introduced in the manual pages.

 ### CHANGES: fetchnews
 o Leafnode will now use the "ARTICLE" command to download articles if no
   filterfile is defined or if the new "article_despite_filter" option is set
   and "delaybody" is off. This speeds up article download, particularly on
   high-latency links such as interleaved DSL or satellite links.
 o There is a new global option, "article_despite_filter", defaults to 0 for
   compatibility.
 o There is a new per-server option, "noread", which defaults to 0 and is
   therefore compatible with previous releases of leafnode.
   If set, the server is not queried for active files or articles (but
   skipped), but posting to this server is still tried. Useful to  complement
   "nopost".  Courtesy of Dmitry Samersoff <dsamersoff@xxxxxxxxx>.
 o Fetchnews compares the local clock to that of the upstream server it's
   talking to if the upstream supports the "DATE" command, and warns if both
   clocks are more than 10 minutes apart (but the program will continue for
   compatibility.)

 ### CHANGES: leafnode
 o The DATE command is now supported.