[leafnode-list] Re: help with spool problem?

Theodore Heise <theo@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm assuming this is the result of some renumbering oddities in the
> feed somewhere.  I suppose I can just live with it, but I would
> prefer to clean out the old articles that are out of sequence.  Is
> there a way to run texpire to remove the old posts using the Date:
> header?

Theodore,

I have had a first look at the leafnode-2 code and might come up with
experimental patches later this week. It shouldn't be too difficult, but
it needs to be done with care, and my spare time is split up, 30 mins
here, 20 there at the moment, so I don't dare go beyond planning yet.

WRT the 2003, 2004 and 2005 posts, perhaps a regexp filter (see the
filterfile option) and running the applyfilter program can help. For
testing, use the --dry-run option of applyfilter's.

Hope that helps until the code is in place.

Kind regards,