[leafnode-list] Disable message-id generation

Hello all,

Using Leafnode 1.11.5 in Debian Sid.

Since some time I've been having trouble posting to my upstream news server,
Astraweb. No matter what combination of settings I try, Astraweb constantly
refuses to accept my msg-id's.

Currently msg-id generation is handled by leafnode.

For instance, I just tried posting to be.test, and i got this back:

pbdl.news.astraweb.com: postarticles: Article file 23546-1149608510-1
Message-ID <uakgl3-qvm.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was rejected: "441 437
Rejected 708 000100 MsgIdMismatch"
moving file 23546-1149608510-1 to failed.postings

The article in question is this:

devilkin@rutabaga:/var/spool/news/failed.postings$ cat 23546-1149608510-1