$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1	localhost armadillo
#127.0.1.1	armadillo

192.168.0.1 piggo.dyndns.org
-----8<-----

Why is it picking up localhost over the piggo entry?

I also added hostname to /etc/leafnode/config:

-----8<-----
$ cat /etc/leafnode/config|grep "hostname ="
# hostname = host.domain.country
hostname = piggo.dyndns.org

But same error message at fetchnews.

How come it's not using the config directive?

PS - I am the only user, it's just a local server, and my slrn
generates it's own unique M-IDs.

--
Troy Piggins                                RLU#415538 <http://counter.li.org>
Bash joke: