[leafnode-list] Re: Base64 coding in list messages

Peter J Ross schrieb am 2008-10-21:

> > But it only happens occasionally even in that case; Torsten's messages
> > don't get converted to Base64 - but in that thread, both Peter J Ross's
> > reply and mine, did.
>
> Mine was quoted-printable when it left me.

Well, whatever reencodes this, has apparently Done The Right Thing and
changed the encoding and its declaration, and the problem is down the
way of the Webmail system that doesn't get this right. I have little
interest in the inbound path since I cannot do anything about that.