[leafnode-list] scripting branch (HEADS UP DEVELOPERS: leafnode-2 repository changed ...)

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:12:07 +0100 Matthias Andree wrote:

> - Two items are pending merge:
>  - Clemens's Lua Scripting branch, the DARCS repo is still there.
>    (I might just commit this in one huge blob and concatenate the
>    changelog entries, if that's fine for Clemens.)
>  - Clemens's recently sent patch around changed hash and assorted other
>    changes.

Matthias, do you already have a rebased lua scripting branch I can pull
from?  Or, do you have an idea on how to port the changes to store.c,
fetchnews.c etc. over?  Most of my files can just be added to the
scripting branch, but there are changes to the original C code as well,
and I don't really want to diff+patch until I'm blue in the face.

What I _want_ to do is branch off scripting locally, merge my stuff and
rebase from time to time.  This raises the question of where _you_ would
pull from.  I don't have any usable space hosted, so should I make
reservations at one of the public git repo hosters?  Like, which one?

-c