[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20081110a snapshot av ailable

> >> Is this site down temporarily, or has it moved?
> >
> > Apparently pages.de has disappeared again.
>
> Seems it's back online.

Thanks Matthias.

I have a situation where I am trying to move a news spool from one machine
to another.  texpire -r is segfaulting - not something I would expect from
a spool fixer.  Debug shows nothing helpful.  I wanted the latest snapshot
to test and report on since I was using one from 2006.  More on this later.
I was able to manually edit the download link based on the IP address you
provided, but other issues have kept me from addressing the spool issue as
of yet.

BTW, confirmation is needed from my end, but it seemed that leafnode itself
segfaults on tab/spaces issues in local.groups and/or groupinfo apparently
due to an editor converting tabs to spaces.  Since the spool is messed up
though, I have to get that sorted out before jumping to conclusions.

---
Kevin R. Bulgrien

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies confidential or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.