[leafnode-list] Re: Fetchnews messages

Matthias Andree wrote:

> Am 19.05.2009, 15:31 Uhr, schrieb Enrico Wiki:
>
>> Nope, no crossposted articles, in that case. Just
>>
>> *"store: duplicate article "
>>
>> and in the same number as the "killed" articles.
>
> Euh. I think - again, without looking at code - that something with
> fetchnews OR with your spool is wrong.

I did look at the source of the lua-branch, which is identical to master
at that point.  Did the error message really look this way, no
Message-ID after the blank at the end?  That would really be weird,
because a few lines above store.c exits if the article has no
Message-ID.  The tests run at the point of the error message are:

    /* check if we already have the article, ignore if downloading
     * delayed body or feeding from in.coming */
    if (delayflg < 2 && ihave(mid)) {
        ln_log(LNLOG_SERR, LNLOG_CARTICLE,
               "store: duplicate article %s", mid);
        rc = -2;
        goto bail;
    }

Enrico, did you run any "prepared" articles from news/in.coming by
fetchnews?

Another question:  did you upgrade or install another leafnode version
without doing "texpire -r"?  "ihave()" runs "lookup()", which needs
correct hashes in message.id/*.

clemens