[leafnode-list] watermarks

Hello

On a server I get some news from, one group in particular
gives the message

sci.electronics.design: XOVER: reply was mutilated
news.task.gda.pl NNTP server disconnected or timed out while waiting for response

It then exits without getting messages from any groups there after.

Now I know its the servers problem but I was wondering if it is possible to
change the watermark for that group by a message or 2 and how to do it,
so that it would not try and fetch the faulty header and message.
Or is there another / better way of doing it.

Paul.