[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode 2 not creating "all_links" in gmane hierarchy.

* Adam Funk on Monday, May 09, 2011 at 13:38:35 +0100
> On 2011-05-09, Christian Ebert wrote:
>
>> * Adam Funk on Monday, May 09, 2011 at 10:37:33 +0100
>>> I'm running leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20090908a.luascript with  the line
>>> "create_all_links = 1" uncommented in my config file, but for some
>>> reason I'm not getting gmane.spam.detected in my Xref headers.
>>>
>>> For example, one of the messages in my spool includes these headers
>>>
>>> #v+
>>> Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user,gmane.spam.detected
>>> #v-
>>
>> Are you sure gmane.spam.detected is a valid group name?
>>
>> http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=gmane.spam.detected
>>
>> turns up empty.
>
> Well, it's what gmane tells you to use!
>
>   All messages are run through SpamAssassin to determine whether they
>   are spam messages or not. Messages that SpamAssassin say are spam
>   are cross-posted to the gmane.spam.detected group. If you're
>   reading the Gmane groups through a news reader, you can instruct it
>   to kill/score articles based on the Xref header. Just kill all
>   messages that match gmane.spam.detected.
>
> http://gmane.org/filter.php

Ah. I guess it's a "virtual" newsgroup then, with the sole
purpose of filtering, no public access to it.

You should still be able to filter with:

pattern = ^Newsgroups:.*,gmane\.spam\.detected
action = kill

>> Another shot in the dark: do you need the luascript part? I
>> stayed with leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20081229a because later versions
>> had problems, at least when used without luascript. But this has
>> come up here already.
>
> Sorry, my leafnode is compiled with lua disabled; here's the full
> output of leafnode-version:
>
> #v+
> version: leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20090908a.luascript

I was mentioning it because I also had trouble with it even when
compiled with lua disabled.

\black\trash movie         _SAME  TIME  SAME  PLACE_
 --->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/stsp.php
\black\trash audio   _ANOTHER  TIME  ANOTHER  PLACE_
--->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/atap.html