[leafnode-list] leafnode-2 Git repositories (was: FTBFS on RHEL-7)

Am 24.07.2014 um 18:13 schrieb MatÄj Cepl:
> Hi, Matthias,
>
> aside from mirroring the git repo on
> https://gitorious.org/leafnode-2/leafnode-2 I have obviously also tried
> to build a package from it on my RHEL-7 (more or less like Fedora 19).

Note that MatÄj has granted me push access to the repository on
Gitorious, and I have updated my scripts to push there by default in
addition to the HTTP-only-Git repository behind the home.pages.de reflector.

If someone has a decent idea how I could merge the leafnode-1 and
leafnode-2 trees into one and the same Git repository as separate
branches (or other decent ideas), please speak up and let me know, then
I might also push to sourceforge.

Cheers
Matthias