[leafnode-list] How to post articles to newsgroups?

Hello,

recently I tried to post an article to a nesgroup with Netscape 4.05.
The name of the newsgroup appered in the "to" Field so I wrote my
message and as I finnished I cklicked the send button.

In with way will this message go to my upstream newsserver, because it
is not postedt jet.

When I start newsq I saw my message is still there an after a complete
fetch from my newsserver this message is still in the news queue.

What must I do?

Thanks a lot for help

Frank