Re: [leafnode-list] delaybody configurability

I am not sure if the first feature is being worked on or not.  I know that
Cornelius is working on the second one.  I believe it is already added to
Leafnode 2.0, but that will not be out for a little while.  He is making a
lot of changes to the code, and does not have a stable beta yet.  And, I do
not think anybody is working on the third option either.  This is the only
Leafnode list, so this would be the place.  I am sure Cornelius will read
your message and respond when he gets a chance.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)