Re: [leafnode-list] Newsgroup list question

Yes, when fetchnews runs, it only checks for newgroups since the last time
it was run.  It will only download the whole file based on the
timeout_active directive in the configuration file.  I believe the default
for this directive is 90 days.  You can add it to your configuration file,
and make it a very large number, than you know it will not re-read it for
that given time.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)