Re: [leafnode-list] 2.0b status

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> 4) Memory leak in nntpd?

I compiled my current 2.0b8_ma2,7182818 with libefence, and texpire
broke because at some time, mmap() failed (probably out of memory;
efence throws two additional pages at every single allocation and mlocks
it as fence), in spite of 640 MB swap and 128 MB real memory, Linux
2.2.18).

Then, I linked it against dmalloc (with dmalloc.h) and it throw some
thirty thousand lines of unfreed mallocs, short ones. I haven't been
able to track the culprit down yet, but I'm working on it. Most probable
strdup or something.