Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma8rc1 available, features & fixes

Hi Matthias,

> Anyways, I'm not checking that sockaddr_in6 exists and contains
> sin6_addr in ./configure already to make the IPv6 detection more
> reliable. Can you check if that detects IPv4 now on your machine? (No
> need to install, just configure and compile are fine.)

I changed configure to this:

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <arpa/inet.h>

int
main ()
{
struct sockaddr_in6 sa;
return AF_INET6;
   ;
   return 0;
}

and on my SuSE 6.0 IPV6 is disable, on a SuSE 7.0 workstation IPV6 is
enabled. So above change should be ok.

BTW on SuSE 7.0 configure/make run's fine.

leo