[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma9rc3 (final)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I just uploaded the final release candidate for leafnode 2.0b8_ma9,
2.0b8_ma9rc3, to http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/
I plan to release 2.0b8_ma9 on late (CET) Thursday or on Friday because
I'm away from any computer next week, so beat this one hard.
Nothing spectacular, just another batch of Ralf Wildenhues' splint
annotations and bugfixes (memory leaks), I also renamed some functions
and variables to prevent collisions with future C extensions, but that
should not change externally-visible behaviour.
I'd like to thank Ralf Wildenhues again for providing me with so many
fixes and doing so much lclint/splint checking since I've released
Of course, I also thank the splint developers. splint is a free static C
checker, successor to lclint, find it at http://www.splint.org/
Here's the ChangeLog excerpt:
2002-01-14 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
* *: keep clear of is* and str* name spaces to prevent future
* mergesort.c: Fix up EVAL errno.h namespace pollution, rename to
* xoverutil.c: Drop arpa/inet.h (xoverutil does not need it).
Allocate overview for current+1 instead of current, patch by Ralf
* nntputil.c: Exempt arpa/inet.h from splint, patch by Ralf
* nntpd.c: Exempt arpa/inet.h from splint, patch by Ralf
* miscutil.c: Ralf Wildenhues: Introduce TESTMODE to skip uid/gid
* masock_*.c: Exempt arpa/inet.h from splint, patch by Ralf
* masock.h: Exempt arpa/inet.h from splint, patch by Ralf
* .lclintrc: Switch to -weak for now.
* fetchnews.c (processupstream): use closeinteresting on write
error, patch by Ralf Wildenhues.
* critmem.h: Include config.h, patch by Ralf Wildenhues.
* checkgroups.c: Minor fixes by Ralf Wildenhues.
* mergesort.c: Fix types. Code is now splint -weak clean.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.5, an Emacs/PGP interface
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- mailing list for leafnode
To unsubscribe, send mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject to the list