Re: [leafnode-list] upgrading experience

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 10:58:18PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Euhm, wait a minute. texpire -r depends on a proper groupinfo, fetchnews
> -f OTOH on the proper spool format. That's giving us a kind of a
> hen-and-egg problem. Gee. Looks like leafnode needs to read either
> groupinfo format to get over this problem.

I'd prefer a little tool that does nothing but relinking of
articles. Something that is only called by make update. This
would save us a lot of bloat in the code. Code that will only be
used once and then carried around forever.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: