Re: [leafnode-list] Various stuff

Cornelius Krasel schrieb am Dienstag, den 05. Februar 2002:

> First of all, you will have noticed that I currently don't have
> any time to work on leafnode development. I therefore would like
> to suggest that Matthias' ma tree becomes the main leafnode development
> tree to avoid further confusion. If Matthias doesn't mind, I would
> have no problems hosting his code here, but he may prefer something
> like sourceforge (I have not asked him), due to the availability
> of CVS etc.

I've set up rsync access to my leafnode directory for now, at
rsync://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/leafnode/beta/ but I'm not sure
how long I can keep that, I will be able to keep this until at least end
of March. Feel free to mirror that stuff at Würzburg University. I'm
currently running that stuff with

<Directory /home/*/public_html>
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes
    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
</Directory>

Maybe you need to adjust AllowOverride.

> Concerning the mailing list, I hope to switch my system from SuSE
> 6.3 (which is not supported by SuSE anymore) to something Debianish
> in the near future. This would also involve swapping the mailing
> list software. If you can bear with me for the time being, it's
> fine.

That's good. Any ideas which MTA and MLM software you're going to use?
Stick with Exim?