[leafnode-list] 1.9 or 2.0???

In the current discussion I see that there are postings about leafnode
1.9 and 2.0, and I see, that there is a fork in the development - so I
think that 1.9x and 2.0x are two different products.

Currently I am using 1.9x and I am quite satisfied except the
possibility of complexer filtering.

What is the difference between 1.9x and 2.0x, and what are the main
crieteria to use this or that? Do I need 2.0x (e.g. for better filtering
of newsgroups)?

Werner