Re: [leafnode-list] changing header Xref

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 05:48:41PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Agreed, still people seek to get rid of that header and screw up their
> hostnames, so I had thought I'd tell them it was not leafnode that added
> the header.

Well, he quoted a header that had the Xref: header with his
hostname in it. So I assume he got it from his local spool where
leafnode added it. Where else would this come from?

-- Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail preferred. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: