Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.44.rc2 available (also as RPM)

William Hooper schrieb am 2003-10-14:

> Also, the RPM overwrites /etc/xinetd.d/leafnode, which disables the
> service.  I agree it should be disabled by default on install, but if you
> are upgrading it is a pain.  Same thing happened in rc1, but I didn't
> notice until a week or two later when I restarted xinitd for something
> else and leafnode quit.

Whoops. I'll add %config(noreplace) to the RPM spec file which will
avoid replacing the file if it's modified (it will still replace an
unmodified configuration file if ht had previously been installed by
RPM). I'll also add an "echo" to %post so that it will remind the user
of editing /etc/xinetd.d/leafnode.

I've fixed the web site.