[leafnode-list] using leafnode2 with post-only servers

Hello all,

OK, I've built leafnode2 and it seems to be working nicely.

However, 1 of my servers is a post only server but I can't seem to find
an equivalent config option to v1's noread option. It's rather silly
for fetchnews to be trying to retrieve articles from a server that wont
have any.

Are the any options that aren't mentioned in config.example?
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/