[leafnode-list] configuration/installation oddify for 2.0

Hello all,

I just noticed inconsistency while doing make install for leafnode 2.
If I do fetchnews --help, one of the things it outputs is '-F conffile
use "configfile" instead of /etc/leafnode/config' (and this where it
actually does find teh config file).. However, the man files installed
refer to /etc/leafnode/leafnode/config. This was using --with-
sysconfdir=/etc/leafnode for configure. Example files are placed in
/etc/leafnode.

If I use -with-sysconfdir=/etc for configure then the man files say
/etc/leafnode but fetchnews then says '-F conffile use "configfile"
instead of /etc/config' and make install puts the examples into /etc
(and fetchenws uses /etc/config).

In the *.in which get made into the man files to install,
"@sysconfdir/leafnode" needs to be changed to just plain "@sysconfdir"
so theyrefer to the actual locations the programmes use.
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/