[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[leafnode-list] Re: 2.0.0.alpha20081120a (and earlier) texpire -r segmentation fault

> The culprit is a header on the groupinfo file.  The old texpire has no problem
> with it.  The new one has a big problem with it.  I did not put that header in
> there to my recollection.  I took it out, and texpire -r completes with no
> error.  I'd say that a segfault is unwarranted for junk in a configuration
> file.  The old texpire is not phased by it.

In any event, leafnode now operates correctly on the spool copied over to the
new system.

Kevin Bulgrien <kbulgrien@xxxxxxx>
leafnode-list mailing list