[leafnode-list] Re: xinetd on centos 7 install

Thanks all of you.

> I do not have the CentOS 7 manuals here, only Fedora 20, and there
>
>         flags = IPv4 IPv6

I've set this in the /etc/xinetd.conf then restart xinetd but it does not help.
What did help is to bind leafnode to my real ip in its xinet config file:

        bind            = ip.ip.ip.ip

Now I see:

lsof -i | grep xinetd
xinetd     8065     root    5u  IPv4 28080790      0t0  TCP
host1.mydomain.tld:nntp (LISTEN)

I can connect to the server locally:

telnet host1.mydomain.tld nntp
Trying ip.ip.ip.ip...
Connected to host1.mydomain.tld.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.11.8 running at host1.mydomain.tld
(my fqdn: host1.mydomain.tld)

But I still could not connect from the outside:

telnet host1.mydomain.tld nntp
Trying ip.ip.ip.ip...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host

Any advices how to debug this?

Thanks.

Danil