[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [leafnode-list] Can't post to my leafnode
- To: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] Can't post to my leafnode
- From: Anastasios Papadopoulos <tpapad@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:49:06 +0300
- Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:51:23 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=PsZ94wNh7C1sbZ2E8HdV/95xzYYuk6GO7ljrUqUtBavOu4V65+vv728XjVbnjDOkco6OMdiFzEh8N0vBhMQKbSs93UJ6vaZ5zJs52cPbLR7U9SL7eoH6AcmcWHDv8WUhcgesKnsJfsQPgV18Kf6ZREMCj5EL92E7sLDOKzagiFw=
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- Reply-to: Anastasios Papadopoulos <tpapad@xxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: leafnode-list-bounces+list01=leafnode.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 7/14/05, Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Anastasios Papadopoulos wrote:
> > Thank you for your help. I finally solved the problem, which (of-course)
> > my misconfiguration... I had "minlines = 2" in config and although I
> > to send test posts with more than 2 lines, leafnode seemed to ignore it.
> > This was the only change I did (commented out this line) and my posts
> > now going to their destinations...
> Please don't top-post on this list.
> Is your upstream newsserver providing proper Lines information through
> XOVER and XHDR? If the upstream doesn't provide proper information, of
> course the filter triggers. You should be able to tell the difference
> from a debug log.
> Matthias Andree
I don't think "minlines" is that important for me to investigate further.
Thank you very much again and excuse me for top--posting (learned my
leafnode-list mailing list