[leafnode-list] Re: Fetchnews - glibc detected *** double free or corruption - aborted

Matthias Andree schrieb am 2006-07-04:

> "use_with ipv6" is obsolete since fetchmail 6.3.0, the configure scripts
> works as though --enable-ipv6 has been specified, because the IPv6 API
> has been official for quite a while and the original inet6 libraries
> have been withdrawn by their author.

Whoops, barking up the wrong tree -- I got distracted by a fetchmail
report while writing this reply, sorry for that.

Of course use_with ipv6 (to provide --with-ipv6) still applies to leafnode.

The emerge and compiler flags related comments still apply.